Get your gloves, hat and scarf ready; Davinski 2022 is happening!
From February 3rd till February 6th S.A. DaVinci will travel to the slopes of Val Thorens!
On the evening of Thursday, February 3rd, we will leave by bus to France where we will arrive on Friday morning. Here we can enjoy three days of approximately 600km of ski slopes!
Of course, the après-ski in Val Thorens can’t be missed!
We will then leave on Sunday, February 6 in the evening to come home on Monday morning. So we can all start on time with the new semester!
Retakes have also been taken into account this year. Davinski is scheduled in such a way that you cannot have a resit these days.
* This is already locked in for the Technics and Logistics courses at Fontys. We are working to ensure the entirety of Fontys will not have resits.
Are you not yet a member of S.A. DaVinci? It doesn’t matter; we will go into the snow with both members and non-members!
Would you like to go to the snow with us? Sign up now!
Sadly Sunweb has yet to translate their sign-up page. If you need help to sign-up feel free to email us at so we can help you out or pick a date to do it together with someone.
The costs will be €389,- for members* and €439,- for non-members.
Après-ski only will cost €292,-.
Membership discounts will only be implemented to your account after signing up!
This includes the bus trip, 2 nights in a hotel (on the slopes), and a ski pass for 3 days.
Ski and snowboard equipment can be booked at an additional cost.
To officially register, a deposit of €100,- is required. This will give you your own account at Totally.
For the German participants; You can select the Netherlands as the country for the address, everything else you can fill in as you normally would.
You can register until December 9, 2021.
Frequently asked questions regarding corona
* This is possible to change. We keep you posted here on current rulings (last updated on 27-11-2021)
– What if I get corona just before we leave?
We recommend the following; 1) Before signing up for this activity to see if you have any travel- or cancellation insurance. If you do, we would like you to call them and check up on them to see what their rules are regarding cancellation due to falling ill with covid just before leaving. If you do not have insurance or it is not covered we recommend 2) booking the cancellation offered by husk when signing up. Look on their website’s FAQ regarding COVID-19 (sorry website is only in dutch); https://www.totallysnow.nl/verzekeringen
– What if we are not allowed to travel to France by the France government?
If we are not allowed to travel to France because they do not allow Dutch citizens to travel then the following two things happen; 1) Everyone gets their money back and 2) the location will be the location for the next edition of DaVinSki.
– QR-codes and facemasks? What is the current ruling in France?
1) You have to wear facemasks in every public space. This means; restaurants, shops and so on.
2) Ski lifts now require a QR-code starting December 4th.
3) When going out you need to show your QR-code of proof of vaccination or recovery. (just be aware that this needs to be the international variant).
4) PCR tests and antigen tests are no longer valid for more than 24 hours! (previously 72 hours)
– What do I need, vaccination wise, to go to France?
1) You need to have been vaccinated with the Janssen vaccine 28 days prior to arrival.
2) You need to have been vaccinated with any other big vaccine 7 days prior to arrival, this accounts for Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca.
3) You have been sick for not more than 6 months before leaving France (7th of February) and have proof of recovery to account for that fact.
4) You are now required to have a booster shot if you are older than 18 years old when you received the last shot 7 months prior! This means that you need a booster if you have been fully vaccinated at the start of July or prior to that. (currently, the French government has yet to confirm if this ruling is valid for tourists)
More information about extra costs for the insurances can be found here; More info
No Skipass: – €127,-
deposit: €100,- (to be paid in cash on February 3rd)
Important due to the Coronavirus! A few countries will be upholding the corona pass to get access to their lifts. This means you’d have to be vaccinated. Austria has already stated that testing beforehand is not going to get a person access to the lifts. France has yet to announce their full-on rules. Currently, they are not going to use the ruling, but they have stated that if needed they will.
Therefore we recommend you to be fully vaccinated before the trip if you would like to join.
* As to article 2.3.3. from our house rules, alumni are not able to gain the member discount for this event.
** Chose your package by your ski experience. When you are a starter pick bronze for skis and silver for a snowboard. These prices are all dependent on material quality.
*** When picking extra insurance, or both, you pay a one-time fee of €3,50. There is no necessity to pick one of these insurances, however, make sure to contact your insurances to see if they cover winter sports and if they already have cancellation insurance. For more information about the insurances above take a look at the following website; https://www.totallysnow.nl/verzekeringen